Technicians at Local Pest Experts have access to and are supplied the highest quality most efficient equipment available. We are quality and results focused with a long track record of effective procedures and the adaptability to change and the industry evolves. We service a diverse customer base including domestic and commercial general pest needs and a specialists in both pre and post construction termite management.
To be an Expert technician, you must:
- Be a problem solver.
- Have a passion for the industry.
- Have a customer centric approach to your work.
- Be reliable and able to work autonomously.
- Hold a current Pest Control license.
- Be able to pass a national police check.
- Hold a white card or be willing to obtain one.